The Shalav program is designed for those with low export volumes who wish to expand their activity or have not exported in the past and are interested in exporting and marketing products and / or services and penetrating the international markets. See http://123web-directory.com of critique.
Who is the program for?
The program is intended for Israeli companies interested in expanding marketing activities in the target market outside the State of Israel, whether it is marketing a new product, a new target market or a new marketing plan designed to increase the company’s exports. The Company requests the assistance to meet the following conditions:
- Annual export volume of up to $ 250,000 only in the calendar years preceding the date of submission of the request for assistance.
- Meet one of the following conditions:
- A turnover that does not fall below NIS 500,000 and does not exceed NIS 50,000,000 in the calendar years preceding the submission of the application.
- An annual sales turnover of less than NIS 500,000 in the last two calendar years, and a capital raising of NIS 2,000,000 in the three calendar years preceding the date of the request.
The level of assistance
Participation in the financing of marketing expenses, as specified above, in an amount of up to 50% of the total expenses, and in a total amount of up to NIS 200 thousand spread over two years.
Expenses recognized as part of the assistance
- Marketing Plan – can be reimbursed for expenses performed up to 6 months before the date of filing the application.
- Development of marketing systems and distribution channels – including: local consultants in the target market, business development manager (an employee in Israel who was employed 6 months prior to the start of the program), hiring consulting services in Israel to assist the business in implementing the action plan.
- Specialization in the target market – market research on the target market, business information.
- Internet advertising and marketing including: foreign catalogs, packaging design for export, professional press advertising, production of advertising films, setting examples of practical experience with the product, setting up a website aimed at the target market, setting up an internet marketing system including: webinar, , Developing marketing content, promoting social networks, and so forth.
- Exhibitions and demonstrations in the target market .
- Flights .
- Legal advice, standardization and insurance .
A business that receives this assistance will be accompanied by an advisor to accompany the Ministry of Economy’s supervision and supervision, at least once a month and up to 2 hours of monthly work, in order to examine the progress of the business in the action plan.
Refund of assistance
A business whose export volume increased by US $ 250,000 will be required to pay royalties of 3% per annum until the full amount of the financing received for the activity in the target market has been returned, in which there was an increase in such exports, linked to the Consumer Price Index.
The manner in which the grant is received is conducted according to each previous winner. Hurry up and serve!