A program to promote computing among small and medium-sized businesses in the traditional industry
A program to promote computing among small and medium-sized businesses in the traditional industry, thereby increasing competitiveness.
Who is the fund for?
- The fund is intended for Israeli corporations from the traditional or traditional mixed industries,
- Possible form of incorporation: a licensed dealer, a company, a non-profit corporation or a registered partnership.
- With an annual financial turnover of up to NIS 100 million,
- Which have been active for the past two years and have audited financial statements for two consecutive years, provided that the last report was approved no more than one year prior to the date of submission of the application.
The level of assistance
A grant in support of financing 50% of the recognized expenses, in respect of a computerization and automation plan up to a total sum of NIS 500 thousand.
Duration of assistance: 24 months.
Expenses recognized as part of the grant
- Acquisition costs Systems are calculated in the production system
- Purchasing costs Computer systems for control and automation
- Costs of promoting innovation through computer programming in the management, inventory and supplier systems
- Costs of promoting innovation in marketing systems
- Costs of implementing innovative technologies
- Hardware costs and physical components (up to 30% of total IT plan)
Criteria for grading applications: